This is my form. Please fill it out. It's awesome!
Placenta Services Client Contract
Thank you for hiring me to help you during this beautiful time of your life. By hiring me for placenta services, you are allowing me to provide some of these services (depending on what you choose):
• One prenatal visit to discuss your reasons for choosing placentophagia, your health background, and your method of choice.
• The placenta will be prepared in **your home unless you specify a reason that you would like me to do it in my home instead) and your kitchen will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized per OSHA standards.
• A print of your placenta may be included at no extra cost.
• I will include your dried cord in a keepsake bag at no extra cost.
• Placenta Salve (if applicable)
• Placenta Tincture (if applicable)
By hiring me you are agreeing to pay a $50 deposit, due before your birth. The rest of the fee will be due at the time I leave your pills. If you later decide not to continue services with me, you do not owe the rest of your fee. If something goes wrong during the process and I cannot encapsulate your placenta, your deposit will be refunded. If for any reason, I cannot work with your placenta, it will be left in your possession and I will refund your deposit. By signing this contract, you are agreeing to these terms and are acknowledging that I am not a medical professional and am not able to diagnose or treat postpartum mood disorders.
Client Signature ____________________________
Client Email ______________________________
Placenta Encapsulation Specialist Signature ________________________________
Thank you for allowing me to support you during this time of your life. I look forward to working with you!
Do Not Fill This Out